Gratwick Manor Apartments
Gratwick Manor Apartments offer quality, affordable one- and two-bedroom apartments for individuals, families and seniors with any disability. To qualify, one member must have a disability. Any subsidy payment (including Section 8) is accepted.
840 Tonawanda Street near Hertel Avenue in Buffalo. This location is convenient to Buffalo, the City of Tonawanda, Town of Tonawanda and other Northtown communities.
24 units of comfortable, affordable housing with 20 one-bedroom and 4 two-bedroom apartments in a charming two-story building.
Pets shall be warm blooded and weigh no more than 30 pounds at the time of maturity and stand no more than 18 inches at the shoulders. Dogs acquired as puppies shall be understood to mature at a height and weight not to exceed these height and weight restrictions. American Kennel Club’s standards shall be used to determine these figures after maturity of the breed. A non-documented animal will be assumed to mature to that which has been determined by a veterinarian acceptable to the Management. The pet owner is responsible for providing this veterinarian evidence to the Management in the form of a signed letter. See full pet policy in link to the left in sub menu.
- Central air conditioning
- Well-lit, off-street parking
- Entrance security intercom
- Call button for emergencies
- Full-size, frost-free refrigerator and electric range
- Storage lockers
- Laundry facilities
- Community room
- A variety of design features to make daily living easier, with special emphasis on the needs of the those with disabilities.
- Plus, you’ll be just minutes away from shopping areas, restaurants and entertainment including Riverside Park, North Buffalo, Elmwood Village, Allentown and downtown.
Rents and Annual Income Limits
$490/month for one bedroom
$535/month for two bedroom
Household must include at least one person with a disability. Income limits apply.